Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Funny Names

My insanely stupid emo name is revive my revenge because I want to believe in us.
Take The "If Your Name Was An Emo Song... Generator Thingy" today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



My is Katie The Horny Lady that one dreams to own a Mop Factory.
Take Your HOTT, Sexy Amish Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



My ultra sexy ethnic stud-muffin name is Adriana Hernandez.
Take The Ethnic Stud Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

1 Comments:

Blogger mnthomp said...

"Hernandez" isn't the sexiest ethnic name in the world there, Miss Katie. You kinda got screwed on that one.

Your Emo (o_o) name is much higher quality. /wrists ;)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home