Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home for Christmas

Hey there everyone,
Well, as most of you know, I've been home for about 4 days now. So far, so good. Nothing like Christmas to remind you how much you love your family and how glad you are to be out of the house. Everyone here is doing just fine. Dad is dressing up as Santa Claus for Merritt's preschool class. Yesterday, the guys and I watched a 14 hour marathon of Macgyver, Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles, X-Men, Jem and the Hollograms (how messed up was that show) and Fraggle Rock. About 20 peach crepes and three pizza's later, we all felt horribly accomplished and nastalgic. Graduation is set for May 12th and 13th. As long as I don't horribly fail my internship this spring, I should be walking. Ok, well I'm off to wrap gifts while I have a moment to myself. Take Care,
<3katie
(and btw Tom: dude I know you're married now but its time to update the blog.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home