Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Intro of the new travel blog!

Hi,
Well its been nearly a year since my last post which I think is a sign that perhaps, I should give my blog a bit more sense of purpose. In keeping with said resolution, the blog will now be more of a food/entertainment/travel review sight from my personal experiences (though I can't promise a bit of knitting won't make its way into the mix). I hope you enjoy.

<3 Katie

2 Comments:

Blogger mnthomp said...

Yay, Katie! Now you're going to have to figure out how to post notes and pictures from your phone and you'll be set. :o)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

HAHAHAHAHA

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home