Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The difference a year makes

Hey there everyone (aka, Jess, Matt, Possibly Brent Jason Mike and Daddy),
Well I went to the Wild Asparagus Ball again this year and I must say it was a much better time. Its funny how easy it is to slip into old habits. Is that a sign it was a good habit or more of a relapse? There is nothing like getting all dressed up and feeling pretty for an evening (not that I don't feel pretty on a regular basis but you know). Mabye it was that Nicole had done my hair, or that I hadn't been through a taxing break up 3 or 4 days before but it was so nice to spend the evening with old friends doing something I used to do more often.
Its a strange phenomenon too when you don't want a night to end. You don't know exactly where you want it to go but you know it isn't over yet. Eventually biology takes over though and you simply have to go to sleep which is about where I am now. I hope you all are doing very well. Gave a good night(or day depending on when you're reading this).
<3 Katie

1 Comments:

Blogger mnthomp said...

I think you need to turn your comment verification on.

Also, I wouldn't say that falling back into old dancing habits is so bad. I just hope that I don't ever get out of the habit.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home