Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

My First Demo Derby

That was a blast!! I just got back from my first demolition derby. It was at the Mesa County Fairgrounds. Matt, Adam, Corey and I went. There were fires and explostions...it made me feel so much better about my driving. After all, I didn't do as much damage as all that and besides, its been over a year ;o) Afterwards, Adam and I decided that our real undiscovered talent was riding the mechanical bull. Not so sure about Adam, but I stayed on surprisingly long (well at least long enough for matt to start making lewd comments) Tomarrow, we're having the neighbors over for a barbeque. My dad is checking out his new smoker (The Big Green Egg) and I'm checking out my neighbor. Wish me luck <3 katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home