Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Phoenix. california, and work in a nutshell

Hiya everyone,
Phoenix was a blast! Unfourtionately, my uncles weren't there this year to protect me from the middle aged golf pro hitting on me but at least the cute songwriter from Nashville cancelled him out. Merritt stayed up till all hours teaching the guy that wrote "Movin On" card tricks. He was so exited he was showing his buddies (including the cute one) at brunch the next day.
So I got back from California safe and sound. The wedding was lovely and mike and I threw tom a heck of a bachelor party!! (ok so the caberet show in anaheim was closed down and we wound up eating tapas with a few drinks and cigars but hey...not bad for last minute)
Started the new job as well. So far so good. Its a pay cut but I think it will be worth it to like the people that I work with. Besides, its convienient and I can work on homework there too. There is a lot of mindless work though, so I 'm thinking of getting instructional spanish tapes to listen to when I'm running orders.
Finally got a date with someone I am 99% sure isn't going to change his major to engineering so I'll let you all know about that new experience ;o)
Take Care
<3 katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home