Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I have a job

Hey guys,
Welp in further proof that I am the luckiest person ever born, I found a job that will let me work for a month, take a month off for classes and work again for the rest of the summer. I'm working for a professor at mesa that has found a way to grow crypto-biotic soil in ten years (as opposed to 1,000) He needs someone to help him with some data, coordinate with the patent office, and convert the scientific lingo into laymans articles for local magazines etc. (Yes, Mr, Jones you were right, I'm trying to get published.) The company is called primortial solutions (what my dad calls tree huggers r' us) Now, I may be biting off more than I can chew... but that's really nothing new and besides.. I'm katie, I can do anything ;o) Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

how exciting! you're going to do great! =)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home