Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Told ya!

Hey guys,
Now who always said Michael wasn't guilty.... oh yea...it was me!! Now I'm not saying he should join the babysitters club or that my child would be alowed to go alone to neverland (that would just be negligent) but weird as he is, and with the information I know, I'm glad that he got off. Of course, I was for OJ back in the day too and he was probably guilty as sin.
Guess I'm not taken any more. The boy and I decided that it would be better to wait on the relationship instead of f it up. But he says he's waiting for me and I actually believe him. I just need to find my butterflies again and hopefully I can do that before I'm old and grey.
In other news, I'm back in the fort. Classes started today and there are at least two people I know in each class (including the hot airforce boy from last summer and this time I'm not taken...who knows? Second chance?) If not, Chrystal, Jess and I went to a concert night before last and I have a date with the bass player. And no Tom, I'm not turning into a serial dater, its just that wednesday dinner starts this week and I need to get my dates lined up for the next couple months.
Take care and I'll write if I wind up with any new stories on par with the infamous jello-shot boy,
<3katie
PS this is day 1 cold turkey (again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home