Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Home Again

Hey there guys,
Well, home for a day and a half and I think I've spent a grand total of 10 hours at my house. New plan too! So, Jess and I went shopping (big surprise) and ran across the best collection of Steve Madden shoes. Now, I love shoes but can never bring myself to pay $50 for anything BUT they're hiring. So here's the plan: Kyle and I both apply to the shoe store where we laugh it up with Bryan, who already works there. I work there for three weeks in which time I'll make enough money to buy a plethora of adorable kitten heeled Steve Maddens at a stupendous discount at the end of which I quit and Bryan gets the extra hours he's been asking for. I keep my job with primortial solutions because as my dad says "Katie, you and I... we're visionaries" and by the end of the Summer, I'll have a nice bank account, a full shoe closet and many fond memories of wreaking havoc on famous footware with two of my old friends. Granted its 2am but I think it sounds good. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Your plans are brilliant

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home