Adventures of Katie

This blog will be personal reviews of food/recipes/entertainment and travel destinations based on the experiences of a mid-twenties graduate student.

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Itchy and Scratchy Show

Tip for the day: When making candied yams, don't forget to drain the sweet potatoes (otherwise, it turns out kind of runny)

Well I'm afraid there's not too much good to report. My uncle Bill is back in the hospital and so our prayers are with him. As for me, I have the shingles (again). They're about like I remember them from when I was 6. Itchy, painful, and making me cranky. And just like before, I can't find darkwing duck on the TV at all. *sniff Pride and Prejudice will just have to suffice. I have to say that I don't mind being something of a social leper at all. Its a fabulous excuse to do nothing but its not bad enough to really keep me home.
Last night, I went out with Chrystal,Jason and Nicole. (Pleather pants and a pink corset...yea chrystal dressed me) It was goth/industrial night at Static. (a little on the lame side but I did enjoy the company...and beating them at pool)
But I can't end this without saying somehting good so at least Tom and Mel's wedding plans seem to be going well. Susan and Brandon get hitched this weekend and I should be well enough to get to Alyssa's wedding later this summer.
Take Care
<3katie

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I'll be praying for your uncle Bill, hope you are feeling better soon... excited to see you for the wedding... =)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home